We’ll work with your insurance company and attorney so you can focus on healing.
Rehabilitation Services for:
- Mid-Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Neck Pain
- Low-Back Pain
- Chiropractic Care
- Acupuncture (Available in the Lewes and Dover Locations)
- Electrical Stimulation
- Gait Training
- Home Program
- Intermittent Compression
- Isokinetic Evaluation/Exercise
- Joint Mobilization/Manipulation
- Therapeutic Massage
- Medical Consultation
- Moist Heat
- Posture, Positioning Body Mechanics
- Range of Motion
- Therapeutic Exercise
- Dry Hyrdotherapy
PulStar instruments add the power of computer-precision multiple impulse therapy to your healing hands.
Our patented PulStar technologies were specifically designed to help your “healing hands,” but PulStar benefits stretch way beyond your hands and into every aspect of your practice:
- PulStar chiropractic tools are designed, and continually improved, by a team of innovators and researchers, making our products the very best that musculoskeletal therapy industry has to offer
- Patients will improve in a fraction of the time, leading to higher patient turnover, increased patient satisfaction and positive word of mouth
- Each of our systems analyzes pre and post treatment, providing physical evidence of improvement that can be easily explained to patients
- PulStar’s gentle impulses are ideally suited to treating difficult musculoskeletal conditions
- Our easy-to-use pulsating device saves your hands from stress and strain, while sparing your patients the twisting, popping and cracking that often accompanies manual therapies
Advanced treatment with the Pro-Adjuster
The Pro-Adjuster is one of the most advanced analysis and treatment instruments in existence today.
The Pro-Adjuster can determine whether the vertebra’s motion is too rigid or too fluid. It does this while you are sitting comfortably upright in a chair.
The Pro-Adjuster's sophisticated computer is used to analyze and treat your problem areas.The instrument introduces a small mechanical force into the body and measures the response through a system of sensors and software.
The Doctor moves a sophisticated instrument up and down your spine to locate the area of subluxation. Once the doctor locates the subluxation, the instrument gently taps, or adjusts, the vertebra into a normal state of motion.
This is a very easy, secure way to be adjusted.
Call 302-652-BACK today to talk with one of our practitioners.