Workplace Injuries and Accidents
Injuries at work can occur suddenly, such as a slip or fall, or slowly over time with repetitive strain on an area of the body. If you are injured at work, make a claim through your employer, and the Workers Compensation Board will cover your initial assessment fee then decide if you are approved for further treatment. Be sure to make a claim through your employer within 5 days of becoming aware of your workplace injury. Workplace injuries are a common problem.
Whether your workplace injury has occurred from an accident or from overuse, we can help you. We focus on an active injury approach to restoring function and return to work.
Automotive Injuries and Accidents
Injuries from car accidents on the road happen every day in Delaware. If you are injured in a car or motorcycle accident, even if it you think it is just a small fender bender, contact us to get a FREE medical evaluation to make sure you are healthy. Even small accidents can leave underlying medical issues that can surface months, or even years later that could be avoided with a simple injury rehabilitation evaluation.
ProRehab offers accident consulting services designed to assist you in managing your accident case from insurance claims to finding the right legal help for your situation as well as the right injury rehabilitation to get back your health.
ProRehab Accident Consulting
Whether your accident is a workplace injury or a car accident, Pro Rehab offers accident consulting services to relieve the stress of navigating the process of balancing getting healthy and recouping your medical expenses. We have a team of medical providers and injury rehabilitation specialists to first correctly diagnose and treat your problem.
The most common injuries that we handle deal with:
- Neck and Back Pain
- Herniated discs
- Broken bones
- Spinal cord injuries
- Muscular sprains and strains
- Muscle contusion
- Ligament or tendon tears
- Dislocated disc
Our accident consulting process:
- Case and Health Diagnosis - We meet with you to ascertain your current medical needs and type of counseling that is best for your case.
- Medical Attention - Once we understand your case, we will first direct you to one of our medical specialists in our network to diagnose and document your health status and gather recommended treatment and physical rehabilitation.
- Legal Coaching - Based on our assessment of your accident case we will setup a meeting with a law firm in our network that specializes in the practice area needed for your accident case.
- Ongoing Injury Rehabilitation - Based on the recommendations of the medical professional we have handling your case, we will design a full injury rehabilitation program to begin relieving any pain and improving your mobility.
During this entire medical, legal and rehabilitation process we work with you and your insurance provider to assist in receiving insurance benefits entitled to you.